InfoHarvest supports the standards developed by the
World Wide Web Consortium.
We design and test
your pages so they are readable by the widest possible audience,
using either text-only or graphical browsers.
We use features beyond the
most widely adopted standard HTML (4.01)
only if it is your decision
and you have been informed of the implications.
- creating your unique Internet presence either by converting your material or designing a new Internet image to your specifications
- programming for database conversion or online database access to exploit your existing resources
- constructing lively pages with relevant links within your pages and to other Web sites
- designing and laying out pages with a professional graphic artist, including either small enhancements or complete design
- providing custom Content Management tools so you can update your own pages through the Web
- designing pages to reach the widest possible audience by following W3 Consortium Standards
- testing your pages for HTML accuracy and conformance to standards
- announcing and promoting your pages to relevant Web sites, newsgroups, and mailing lists
- keeping your pages available to the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- maintaining and updating your pages to keep them fresh and enticing
- compiling monthly statistics on page access and readership
- designing clickable images and forms to enhance the interactivity of your pages
- training individuals or groups in Web authoring
We believe pages must exploit the full power of the Web. This means:
This strategy adds value to your pages and ensures repeat visits of prospects.
- designing your pages so they can be read by the widest possible audience,
- actively promoting your pages on the Web to keep them visible in the fast
changing and growing Internet world
- making your pages lively by constructing hyperlinks
that tie your pages to topical information around the world.
Our fees include a charge for setting up and designing your pages plus a
monthly fee for promoting and updating your Web site.
The monthly fee is a function of the frequency and extent of updates to your site.
Most recent modification: 2015 March 18